Processing your Request
Your personalized product is being created. This may take several moments.
Please do not hit the back button on your browser or refresh this page until this process is complete.
Spectrex Triple IR
Tough design and easy handling. Multi-spectrum setup is based on (3) IR bands (IR3) and can quickly detect and report fuel and gas fires at considerably long distances. Combined with its high degree of operational flexibility and compatibility with other systems and interfaces makes it ideal for a large number of applications. Common sources of unwanted alarms such as hotworks, hot CO2 emissions and flares reflections are no longer a problem. Sensitivity selection ensures that there is no zone crossover detection.
• Multi spectrum design - for long distance detection and high false alarm immunity
• Advanced Digital Processing of the Dynamic Characteristics of Fire
(flickering, threshold correlation and ratio)
• Sensitivity selection – to ensure no zone crossover detection
utomatic and Manual Built-In-Test (BIT) – to assure continued reliable operation
• Heated window – for operation in harsh weather conditions (snow, ice, condensation)
• Multiple output options for maximum flexibility and compatibility
• 3 Relays for Alarm, Fault and Auxiliary
• 0 – 20 mA (stepped)
• HART Protocol for maintenance and asset management
• RS-485, Modbus compatible
• Approved to Safety Integrity Level 2 (SIL2 – TÜV)
• Ex approvals for worldwide application: ATEX, IECEx, FM/FMC, CSA
• A? 3rd party performance tested: EN54-10 (VdS), FM3260